Monday, July 30, 2007

Retrospect

This afternoon, I occasionally reviewed those words I have left behind long time ago...From there, I saw the old, childish, and immature me...but, compared to that one, here stands the different me...

Although somehow I wonder how come I did something like that...(Sometimes it seems to be a little stupid~)
I know it's a good sign for me to feel like this, it means I grow up and I think differently. Yet, I'm still glad that I made such a decision. It's just the way I did was not perfect. Too many self-centered reasons....quite lame~ not convicing for that person!
I can feel you now~

"Sorry" is the word I should have said to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...