Friday, July 06, 2007

Tubing

Yesterday I tried tubing for the first time. At first, I kinda felt scary and frightened that I might fell off the water. And I didn't wanna get wet. But when I sat on that tube, I realized it's probably not gonna happen to me.
Because it's a bottomless tube, when I sat on it, my shorts are wet already. Since my shorts are wet, this should be the first step I was being compromised. Ha~

During the trip, except that tube may not fit into that ergonomics category, it's quite fun for a starter like me. Sometimes I needed to use hands to row to get me to the right direction. Also I could see the seaweed under the water and some small fish. Rain came down for a while so it made us feel cool and comfortable.
(Hope I'm not getting tanned because of this!) Also, my friends told me that I screamed a lot during the trip.
This I can explained. When the tube floated to the shore, it's really scary. Because I could see lots of bugs flying around the trees, bushes....etc, and I hate bugs!!! (Hate...Hate...Hate!!!)

Drifting along the way, till I saw there is a fall ahead of me.

I'm a kinda person that fears death. I put safety on my top of playing list. Seeing everyone let themselves flow with the river, but seemed I didn't have another choice. Just a blink of an eye, I was down at the river and I was safe, although my shirt was wet because of the splash.
Phew~ the trip was over.
I could say how lucky I was, but it's still fun. If I didn't try this now, it's probably now or never. So I'm glad that I had my first experience of tubing.
Thank god!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...