Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Itinerary

This is probably the last itinerary of my student life in US. This time is different from previous ones because there's no coming back for... at least, not in the near future. At first, I didn't notice any difference in my itinerary, but when I took a closer look, I found out there's no page 2. And that's the moment I got this complicated feeling.

For now, I'm so eager to go back, knowing lots of friends were having some fun and some family reunion I couldn't be there. But I know that, all the sentiment will come altogether to me before the day I take off. When I leave this apartment (empty), bring two stuffed baggages, step into terminal D of DFW airport....I'll miss everything here. I don't know whether I'll come back or not, so at that time, I'll need to say a big goodbye to all of these.

Big D... I'll miss you!!
Big T... I'm coming~ Ha!! Wait for me on Aug.31.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...