Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pissed Off!!

I'm so pissed off...
Can't believe Taiwan's online driving direction anymore!!! (I don't know about others, but I must say, Taiwan Yahoo! Map sucks, especially driving direction!! ) Not one time is totally correct...
Everytime I follow the direction, everytime I got somewhere that doesn't belong where I should've been.

It take lots of time and "gas" to find the right one!!!
Damn it!!!

The service those search engines provide should improve themselves. Not just the map, also they need to consider the driving condition... For example, we can't turn left at some crossroads.
Those are very important info for those who don't know the direction/place very well...(like me...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...