Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Western Music Rocks!!

Actually, I haven't "really" listened to Chinese POP for a while...
If you ask me to karaoke, the songs I can sing probably can be traced back to a year ago, I guess... Long time ago, I still downloaded songs very frequently, at least I know I have heard them not just had no idea at all.
But now, can't say I want to do that...

Now, western music is more like my flavor!!! (Not that I didn't listen to it when I was young, it's just I love it more!!) No matter which genre it is, most acceptable POP or smooth Jazz I love!! They all can suit with different moods and different occasions!!
It's hard to find a person who can share your love, share what you feel together~ At least I know that in music.
Not most of the people can feel what you feel. So, I just enjoy them by myself~

Chinese POP...well~ I'll let the songs attract me... And all those western singers, I'll keep waiting for your album, your great music coming out!!



Sigh~ Who can tell me where to get the music resource from Internet that I can listen to the music online and not just only some pop songs, I want more information like jazz or country music,...etc.
The only thing that I know is KKBOX, but the thing I don't know is, does KKBOX have that much I want??
So, anyone can offer me some solution for that? (Crying for solution~ I want more solution)
Cuz, when I was in States, I tried MusicMatch & Yahoo! software to listen online music. And those software did categorizes everything that users can find different kinds of music on that.
It's a great thing for users like me.
I'm just saying... if someone has this kind of info, please tell me!!
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...