Monday, April 28, 2008

Chris Botti is Coming

This time, I'm going to Chris' concert!!!

Few days ago, I didn't have any idea he's coming. I knew this while I drove home and waited at the red light and then saw an advertising flag far across the street. At that time, I was not so sure it's him because it's late and the flag was pretty distant. So when I got home, google it.
Bingo!! It is him!!
It's held in the mid-May, so it's soon!! I know it'll be probably just me going to the concert, from my previous experience. It's true that it's a lonely road to enjoy something you like and the most people don't. (I translate it by my English understanding.)
It's not a pop music concert, and the acceptance probably is not high. So I prepare myself for this fact.
Not that I complain about it, I don't mind enjoying something alone. It's just no one to share with, no one to talk about when you feel somthing in the music.

This time I'm sure I'm going!! Although I know I'm not his biggest fan, his music is still great and needs to be appreciated. For people in asian countries, foreign musicians and artists seems to be more relatively precious.
Cuz if the market doesn't seem good in here or other reasons, they might not come!! Since I'm stuck in here, I'll grab every chance when any foreign musicians come to Taiwan. And this time, another bonus point for his good-looking!! Ha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...