Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Blog, New Start

Since my company blocks Wretch, so I decide to start writing blogs in Blogger when I'm in office, which I thought about it for quite some time, and I finally made up my mind to do it.

However, I really wanna import all the articles I wrote from Wretch, maybe wait until there's some kind of funtionality or software available on the internet for me to use (then I just thought probably it's me that haven't found it yet).

But for now, I'm not giving up my Wretch account, I've already paid for the VIP there, so these two will be parallel, I'll manually sync articles between these two sites... hahaha~

These days I'm all interested in playing Plurk, so I didn't make much contribution to my blog at all, so I'll change to that!! I hope so~

BTW, come join me on Plurk: http://plurk.com/franceshuang/invite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...