Monday, March 23, 2009

Friendship

I think I cherish friendship whenever I can get in every step of the way. Although I haven't got in touch with friends I haven't met for a long long time (since that "long long" time ago, Internet seems not so popular as now, so I lost many friends' contact), yet if I got that chance to meet them, I still feel excited and happy about it. And I hope my friends would feel the same way as me. No matter where I am, once we're friends, we're friends.

Sometimes I may think about friends, and wonder what they're doing and how they're doing...though I don't know the answers, but that means I care and think about the people once there with me...
Why I wrote this blog? It's because some people never came online on my MSN anymore!! I presume they block me. Many people may say what's the big deal here?! Sometimes it just hurts when you think he/she is your friend and then suddenly he/she blocks you just because you're out of his/her life or you're out of his/her sight. I thought that's the time when you suppose to bring Internet into full play, that's what Internet's major benefit is: Reconnecting all the people throughout the world. Then your so-called friends might just surprise you in a different way.

Forget it!! What's done is done! I can't change anything. For now, I'll hold tight to what I have and let them know how I like to be with them.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way as you.

    No matter where you are, what you do.

    Cause we're friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,

    Who blocked you?

    I didn't get on line much hopefully I am not on your black list!!?

    By the way, there is a new hot American Idol Contestant "Adam
    Lambert", he is a great singer and he did a Michael Buble song
    last week... he did a very good job too! Then I remembered how
    much you liked Buble!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...