Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Prejudice

Almost everyone has this prejudice: "When you see someone drives badly, then you'll say the driver must be female."

I hate this idea!!!
And I hate to be this kind of female others are talking about. But I gotta admit that, in reality, probably 80% of bad drivers are female.....big sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me...
I'm still adjusting driving in Taipei city...
First, hard to find a parking space, either there is not one or the parking fee is high, so if I wanna drive out, I must make sure where I can find one and the fee is relatively cheaper. Also, I'm still not good at roadside parking.... if the space is in between two cars... Second, I don't recognize many roads in Taipei, and which I'm still working on it!! Hope someday I can drive free and worriless in Taipei city... You may think it's no big deal, but for me, it can be an achievement!!

Except those I mention above, I think my skill is at least at average!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...