Monday, February 04, 2008

Let's Get Things Done!!!

I attended my kinda first-job year end party last Saturday...For me, just entering this company for 2 months, it's still hard to mix in this happy crowd. Most of them I didn't know very well, so most of the time I only talked to people I've had talked with... Sitting there quietly, watching the show or eating something....
But being quiet, part of the reason is I got a cold AGAIN!!! (angry~)
Most important of all, I didn't get the prize!!

It's normal to see colleagues getting drunk during year end party, but this time, I got something~ My supervisor told me something that I couldn't forget, at least for now~ It's stil spinning round in my head~
I know he is maybe drunk, or he told me that pretending he's drunk...
I didn't verify this today~ but I will (find a chance after this Chinese New Year holidays...)
No matter what condition he's at to tell me that, at least we know this is the fact...
Because people kinda telling the truth when they're drunk...

So I need to have myself prepared...trying my very BEST...at least don't make myself look like a loser~
"Let's get thing done!!" applied from Citibank's slogan...and this is exactly what I need to do.
And don't be others' baggage...but be a helping hand~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...