Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Different Nostalgia

I'm not being sensitive...it's just I miss there so much~ (Some people may think I'm too over or I exaggerate all the time.) After all, I lived there for three years, three wonderful years.

It comes with the music I listen to... Sometimes I feel like I'm driving on the way to stonebriar mall, it's in the afternoon, the sun is gradually going down... Therefore, I put on my sunglasses, still heading towards my destination...It's all me, the music, and my car...

I miss that kind of feeling...so free, so alone, and so trouble-free~
Sometimes I just enjoy being alone...enjoy the surroundings...
Like this one time, it's afternoon, I felt like going out...but didn't know where to go, so I came down to the Starbucks I used to go, ordered the same beverage, picked one seat next to the big window...sat there looking aimlessly...probably spent one hour there ,and then went to cetral market and walked around...

This is the kind of thing I'll do...

And now, when some melody (I used to listen in Dallas) flows through my ear, suddenly some scenes just flash right in front of me~ and the feeling is so beyond decription...And when this happens, I really feel a little bit of suffocated...because I know in this short future, I won't go back and stupid I am, come back so early!!
Sigh~

God help me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...