Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Reality...

It's been almost 20 days since I'm back...Time really flies...it's so terrified for me to even think the fact that I'm back. Right now, jetlag is not a problem for me. But I got lots of realities to face.

I miss Dallas so much that I still don't believe I'm here in Taiwan. All memories flash back to me at all times... Staying at my apartment...that is a space owned by myself, so even being all alone is quite a sweet memory to me. Chatting, playing or singing at friend's apartment is hard to forget... Many tiny details make me feel sad about where I am...

In the last few days, Peter, Robert and Tina were super best friends to me.
(Vicky was busy working in Arlington, so she couldn't be here with me.)
Their company gave me warmth and I had fun with them. And that's why I kept thinking, it's a mistake I came back to Taiwan so early... I really really wanna go back there, my wonderland, Dallas~ Everything is better than Taiwan, except family are not there.

I don't wanna face the reality... But if I don't, I'll just trap in this kind of misery.... I know I need to move on~ Lots of things I need to deal with...
Time won't wait for anyone...sigh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...