Friday, September 28, 2007

Hug Hug Hug

Hugging... seems ordinary...but in my heart it's underrated.

In western world, people give hugs easily to people they love or care about. They're open and willing to have this kind of body contact to show how they feel. So they hug their family, friends and lovers, and it's kind of nature stuff for them to do things like this (no matter what their gender is). But in different side of the planet, like some of the eastern countries, because of our conservatism or traditions bring us an idea that, it's too over to hug people, or, guys or girls shouldn't give hugs to each other, unless you're a couple, otherwise you may get yourself misunderstood.

In my mind, if I can be myself more, I'd really like to hug people, of course I'm not some kind of freak, hugging strangers on the street. Hugging, although it doesn't bring much of a physical benefit to any person involved, can convey the care, warmth and considerations to the person when you give a hug. So, If I feel down or whatever, I hope my friend would kindly give me a hug, and vice versa. Of course, I'll assume that my friend won't feel weird or uncomfortable at the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...