Saturday, February 24, 2007

Smooth Jazz

Since coming to US, I got many chances to listen to many kinds of music. One of my favorite genres is SMOOTH JAZZ. I'm not sure if retailers or record companies in TW ever carries so many works of smooth jazz or not,
at least I heard several and by that knew several performers. (I'm glad that I can find CDs with so many great melodies, which I'm afraid that when back to TW, it'll be harder to get them.) One thing for sure, smooth Jazz is not so difficult like pure jazz, for me, it's easy-listening and most of all - relaxing. I guess many people get high when listening to POP or Rock, I might like that as well, but smooth jazz has same effect for me if the right song is played. It's like the music touches everywhere inside me through the veins.

I so enjoy listening to smooth jazz when driving around. No matter where, what I am, it all fits how I feel.
Also I think many songs of smooth jazz are pretty sexy. Many times I tried to share this with some friends or family, but I'm kinda like talking to myself. Sigh...so wanna find people who have the same interests.
That definitely will be fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...