Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You're TOTALLY Wrong!

Deep in my heart, I know nothing can change the way I feel because I've already been hurt. Although you said you didn't wanna push me, yet you still did it. (You just didn't know it.) I'm hurt, that's a fact.
I used to think you're a friend, you have no right to judge me like that. For what I know, friends wouldn't do that to each other. They probably would do in another way.
You bastard.

You probably think things between us will change with time, but I promise they won't. That wound will always be there and you can't mend it. I don't give a damn if you're a friend or not. If you think I'm soft and easy, then you're wrong. Being cold is the only attitude I'll have toward you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...