Friday, November 03, 2006

Sensitive?!

I feel myslef changing...
I've always thought myself cold-blooded...cuz......In some circumstances, I don't drop a tear....like graduation ceremonies or some movie scenes... Not that I'm saying I'm really cold-blooded, it's just I didn't feel anything really touches my heart. And probably I've not experienced with life enough...that's what I guessed.

However, until now, I feel like that I'm more sentimental than ever... Even some normal dramas that involve with family or love that could be damaged or experienced loss in some way, I couldn't help but cry~
Is it the sign of growing up psychologically?!

(Should I be glad that I'm not cold-blooded...huh...?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...