Sunday, January 23, 2011

You've Gotta Love This Guy~ Brian Culbertson!

I've been Brian Culbertson's fan since 2004 when I first got in touch with his personal 8th album "It's On Tonight".
This album really grabs my heart, and let me fall in love with his music and smooth jazz~ (Thanks to that!)
If you haven't really heard of him and his music, try google it! And if you really "listen", you'll never regret it!

Here are some videos I found on youtube, I love love love them!!! (Gotta get this DVD!!!)
These performances, I believe, are from the collection of "Live from the Inside". Lots of his works are remix or rearranged by these fantastic artists. All are amazing works!
Watching all these videos makes me feel like I'm in the studio, (too bad it isn't true! I wish I could be there) and watching them play is like having audio and visual enjoyment altogether, a feast for the ears and the eyes. AWESOME!!!
And you'll find, I think, Brian can play almost every instrument. He's really a talented artist, and no reason not to love him~

I hope someday I'll get a chance to see him live, preferably he can come to Taipei. I will go see him without any doubt.

Back in the Day / So Good (from album "Somethin' Bout Love" / "Secrets")


On My Mind (from album "Secrets")


Do You Really Love Me (from album "Somethin' Bout Love")


Get It On (from album "Nice & Slow")


Go


Always Remember (from album "Bringing Back the Funk")


Hollywood Swinging/Do You Really Love Me (from album "Bringing Back the Funk" / "Somethin' Bout Love")


Hookin' Up (from album "It's On Tonight")


The House of Music (from album "Bringing Back the Funk")


Our Love (from album "Come On Up")


Let's Get Started (from album "It's On Tonight")


Funkin' Like My Father (from album "Bringing Back the Funk")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...