Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Another Beginning...

Just turned 30 few days ago!!
For a lady, the fact of becoming 30 is pretty horrifying...but after my birth date, everything returns to normal as usual!

I know It's just another beginning....But for what? I have no idea!
But there must be something waiting for me to explore!
So many things I wanna try and experience~

Turning 30 means you're not a youngster anymore!
In my opionion, from 20th to 30th is really a big change. It's not like 30th going to be 40th or 40th going to be 50th.
The previous one is from young to old, the latter is from old to older, see the difference?!
(so getting horrified makes sense!)
So...I should be more mature, like a real grown-up, and Mr. Right-hunting is my top priority for now, those are my self-anticipation!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...