Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Letter to Santa...

Dear Santa,

Christmas has passed, but I couldn't find my Xmas present anywhere near me. For all those years, I've been missed. The one, and only one wish I've had you never let it happen. And soon comes a new year, and I doubt that there's gonna be any change to it in these 3-4 days, for my new year resolution is gonna be the same as usual~

For these past couple of months, I've thought this Christmas could've been different, yet I'm still the same, wandering around alone. I don't know when my chance will come and when my luck will be at my side. (There's always a factor of luck in this kind of thing!!) People always tell me, "Be patient, it'll come to you!" but is it? I'm not that young and have that much time to waste. Women aren't like men, values & functionalities will go down as time goes by (I know this is a bit of subjectivity, but at least part of it is true!) Moreover, when friends around me are getting married one by one, I'm also getting more panic one after one.


So Santa, I've always been good, please don't forget about me, and give me some surprises once in a while~


Merry Christmas,
Frances :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...