Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy Weekend

I had a busy weekend last week, which was a good thing to me.

Friday night I had a dinner date with some new friends, and we went to a restaurant called "VVG Bistro 好樣餐廳" which is in the alley of the east town of Taipei, and it took me like forever to find it. (That's not my point...haha~)
But I must say, the dishes there are delicate, and I love their dessert a lot...yummy yummy~ but a little expensive!!


Saturday afternoon I went to Cashbox KTV with colleagues, I even couldn't recall the last time I actually sang in KTV. And I know there must be way too many new songs I've never heard of, not to mention, to sing it. But still, I somehow picked up a little old time feeling for a while when I was in KTV.
And I bought a new pair of sandals on my way back home. Yeah~

Sunday afternoon I went to see "The Phantom of the Opera" at Taipei Arena. In summary, it is a good and classic show and finally I got the chance to see it, but this time I felt the chandelier not tremendous enough while it fell down from the top, and the atmosphere/affection not strong enough. But the performance is good compared to the movie version. Afterwards, I listened to those classical songs for quite some time~


I love this particular weekend I just had. Splendid & awesome~
Hope more and more is to come!!!

2 comments:

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...