Thursday, November 06, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to myself...!!!
Had a beautiful day today~ but sadly it didn't last long...

Vicky and I had a movie called "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" today, it's an interesting story. Vicky and I had a beautiful afternoon tea and did some window shopping... Although it didn't seem to be any special, but for a person sitting in the office for 7-8 hours would appreciate this kind of comfort and relaxation

Hope I'll have many chances to live a day like this...yeah~

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday la~~
    But I wasn't the person who cerebrate birthday
    with you. >"<

    ReplyDelete

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...