Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Year

Today is my one-year anniversary!!

Can't just believe it's been a year already~ Time goes at a speed of light, I guess...
In this one year, I can say something or nothing special happened to me...
It is just the self-adjusting doing the tricks!! Hope it'll work fine~

Last year this very particular day will start to mean something to me just like Aug.02, 2004.
These past 3 years, I can, say it out loud, be sure it's my special time period since I was born.
From now on, I'll keep all past 3 years as my precious memories!!
No one can't take it away from me~ Hope someday I'll go back to create some more pleasant ones there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...