Sunday, March 12, 2006

Gone with The Wind

Today is really a wonderful day. Sitting by the window, watching the new green...and breeze is just flowing through my cheeks.
How nice and comfortable...

These days... I've been thinking I probably can walk out of that, which kinda bothers me a lot for a while. I feel so relieved, so relaxed, it seems I can start over to experience the whole new world. And my heart just like a smooth straight line on the cardiograph...which is not a bad thing in this case. Just no extreme ups or downs...therefore I won't feel extreme happy or sad...
And I'm extremely cool right now!

Life isn't just like that!
Always look forward what is ahead of you.
So be prepared always...make yourself feel good and look good whenever wherever.
Then life isn't as bad as what you might think.

2 comments:

  1. looks like good mood

    keep it up! cuz nothing really matters.....life is too short anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA! You are right!!
    I should look at the brightside of my life, just like you!
    It's really nice to know that you are fine now. :)

    ReplyDelete

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...