Friday, February 10, 2006

:'( Why I Always Have to Wait!!!

Just hate that people ignore me or don't care what they said to me.
It really hurts.

Too many these things happened to me.
I had enough of you guys.

When you said you'll call after meeting dismissed, I waited and waited, till I think it should have been over, then I called you, you said you're in Ken's apt. and invited to have sandwiches. Hey, don't you have cell phone?! Is that so inconvenient to call me and tell me about this? Or you just forgot what you said.

Another, same people did this to me twice.
You asked me to go see Narnia together. Then one day we went shopping, you told me you really like Narnia...blah blah blah......Hey! I've been waiting........

Tonight, it just happened.
I asked you to record the Grammy show for us. Then last night you told me you want to record some fashion show then finalize it. I said yes, cuz I'm not in a hurry and it's me that asking you to record (although you may record it as well). So I wait...
Then I just told you is that possible to borrow that DVD from you tomorrow, then you told me you've lent it to another guy.
I couldn't stand you like this. What's the problem with you? I've been kind and why I should get this in return?
Or someone just don't care what "others" said and I said. Even some simple concept of orders they just don't get it.
I'll see if this kind of things still happen to me, if yes, I'm not sure I'll tolerate or break out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...