Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hard to Find A Nice Dress

Sigh!!

I'm recently looking for a decent dress, but after last evening's search, I found it harder than I thought.
First, I won't go to street vendors or some dresses without big brand names. I believe quality comes with brand.
Second, I did find one or two that meets what I need, but the price is too unacceptable, some cost about NTD 10 thousand dollars.
I know I can buy that kind of dress at cheaper price in US than in Taiwan.

Also, Japanese-style apparel is more popular than American-style in Taiwan.
Quite sucks.
(Oooh....I want American style!!!)

Well...let me show what I'm looking for...

Those two on the top are from J. Crew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...