Friday, June 26, 2009

Shocking News: Michael Jackson's Death

I got up this morning, turned on my laptop and the first thing I saw on the Internet is this shocking news, Michael Jackson died of heart attack and at his 50th of age.
It's too out of the blue......I still couldn't believe it.

I could recall old memories of mine that I liked to wait in front of TV just to watch his new MV, each one of his dances and moves could have big influence in the entertainment industry. Originally he's gonna have his finale in London in Jul. 2009, and I'm waiting to see his comeback, although now he took an early leave in his life stage, yet his spirits and works will remain for the rest of us to appreciate and this is the legacy we won't forget.
The King of POP, Michael Jackson, we will miss you, and may you rest in peace.

The following are my favorite songs of MJ's:

Billie Jean

Thriller

Smooth Criminal

You Are Not Alone

Remember The Time

She's Out of My Life

Rock with You


For more videos info: (click below)
Michael Jackson on Yahoo!
Michael Jackson on Youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...