Saturday, May 09, 2009

Jane Monheit's Concert

(from JaneMonheitOnline.com)

About a month ago, I accidentally found out that Jane Monheit's having a concert in Taipei. So as a fan and no experience of her any previous concerts, I decided to attend this one.
It's held at National Concert Hall in Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall. Since it's been a long time, I couldn't remember exactly when I was there in that concert hall and which concert I attended to, so I feel a bit excited about going.

It's a beautiful night, the temperature is just fine, I drove my just waxed Toyota there and brought my new Louise Vuitton Tivoli to the concert hall. All things seems perfect to me.
Since it's my 1st time to her performance and long-lost memories with this concert hall, everything seems new, I got the 2nd floor ticket, and 2 center rows ahead of me are almost empty, which is great for me to have a whole view toward the stage but it's a pity that tickets aren't sold out.

To sum up, the concert lasted 2 hours and it's awesome. Jane's voice is really one and only, so pure, clear but powerful. Jane mentioned in the concert that today is happened to be his new-born son's 1st birthday, they had a cake to celebrate. I wonder which cake they bought, do they love the cake made in Taiwan :p

Jane Monheit latest album "The Loves, The Dreamers & Me"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...