Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Twilight

The movie "Twilight" is a hot topic right now, based on the #1 New York Times best-selling book by Stephenie Meyer.

It's a love story about a girl and a vampire, which makes me feel somewhat similar to the TV series I followed: Moonlight. After doing some little research, no wonder that main actor and actress look so familiar, it's because the girl, Kristen Stewart, was that daughter of Judy Foster in the movie "Panic Room" and the vampire, Robert Pattinson, was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter movie...

Just when I thought I might have to wait until next year to see this movie then I found out only I need to wait until 12/12 to find out how the story goes............................
Yeah~

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to spoil it for you, the movie really lacks of any
    content... I only watched it because my brother was visiting and
    he insist on seeing the movie.

    The guy is pretty hot, I think he is British but he looks like a
    Greek to me.

    ReplyDelete

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...