Monday, June 04, 2007

Perfume Girl

I'm a perfume girl...!!!
Since probably when I graduated from college, I'm a perfume wearer.
Right now, I just can't go out without wearing perfume...
First, perfume makes me feel good and nice~
Second, in western countries, people think it's polite to wear perfume or at least don't make yourself smell.

Although I don't know much about perfume, usually I just pick the scent I like.
(But sometimes I got mixed up by too many products out there. )
Anyway, if I'm out and smell someone wearing perfume, I'd say that's good for him/her. (of course I'd say it deep down in my heart, but (there's always a "but") if that someone is wearing it properly.)

Below are the homework I did for perfume: (please tell me if I got it wrong.)
I know there are top note, heart note, and base note.
  • Top note: probably lasts for about 10-30 mins. it's the first scent you smell.
  • Heart note: lasts for about 30 mins to 3 hrs. It's the best performance for this perfume.
  • Base note: lasts for about 2-3 hrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...