Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mavs in The Finals, Finally...

After 26 years, Mavericks are finally in the finals...
What an exciting news!!
Especially, when we are also in Dallas to celebrate this greatest basketball event here!!!
Ha ha....so proud that I'm here in Dallas...Go Mavs!!!

Yesterday, we went to ESPN radio live show with Jason Terry & Adrian Griffin being guests.
No need to say, Terry is really really cute, especially his smile.
I'm totally into it.
And I'm lucky to have a chance to talk to him and shake hand with him!
He is a nice guy...I must say.
Ha ha...

1 comment:

  1. 我也是小牛的球迷耶,這次就只差那麼一點點
    沒想到去了邁阿密主場竟然三連敗......
    不過小牛還是創下隊史上的紀錄
    希望明年他們還能打出像這次的佳績

    可是我在澳洲應該是看不到轉播了
    因為這邊全部人都是在瘋football

    好羨慕你可以這麼接近球星
    有機會我也想去體驗一下

    ReplyDelete

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...