Sunday, November 06, 2005

Happy Birthday...?!

Today is my 25th birthday... I could be as happy as possible, but I just can't. One reason is that, I was ready that you're gonna hold my birthday party on Sunday, but you guys gave me a really big surprise. I really didn't think that it could be a lie...but I'm still glad you guys came for my birthday. So my 25th is really full and special also because I went to see NBA game before my party began.

So when my big day comes, actually nothing happened, I felt a little empty... And that feeling became much heavier, deeper till my tears dropped... All I want is just a shoulder I can lean on... A simple love with a little of romance...a little funny things... Then my day is filled with tears...

Another thing is, I begin to have some kind of feeling to somebody...
This feeling is vague...cuz I know I may have this kind of feeling due to some interactions between that guy and me....I have those feelings before...I'm not sure is that my true feeling or just some delusion that makes me think I like him. So I need to figure it out... But it might hurt and be embarrassed...
Although some part of me think it's just another mission impossible...
I don't know...wait and see though

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...