Friday, June 17, 2005

Michael Bublé's Concert

So happy that I finally can go to Michael Bublé's concert in Dallas. I think I'll never have this chance when I'm in US. The excitement and happiness inside of me are really beyond description.
Although I'm not sure the seats are in a good view of seeing and listening to Michael, I'm still expecting it.

And I've checked out the website about him recently, some people begin to worry about what to wear on that day. Some said it seems that wearing kinda formal is inevitably, hah, I really need to think about it. I've already missed his concert in Taiwan (I remember it's cancelled because of SARS.), so not this time. I'll never let this chance get out of my hand.

Let Michael Bublé's voice flow with you all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎文章相關的留言喔~
Feel free to leave a message to me if you got any ideas regarding the topic I wrote about...if you just want to leave a general message, there is a guestbook at the left-side bar, please leave it there! :D
*If you don't have Blogger ID, you can choose [Name/URL] at the "comment as:" to leave a message to me...